Traditional Greek feta is made with at least 70% sheep's milk, with goat's milk often making up the other 30%. The flavour is salty and tangy, the texture dry and crumbly. When CHOICE taste tested feta cheese a few years back, the 'Greek-style' feta rated highest.

Made from free range cow's milk.

Basic ingredients include cow's milk, non-animal rennet, cultures and herbs and spices.

Preservative and additive free.

Traditional Greek Feta

R24,00Price
Weight

    Grazer - Organic foods - Food store - Food delivery - Pretoria - Johannesburg - Gauteng - South Africa

    Call: 079 149 4769  - E-mail: admin@grazer.store